How do I create Tx directly on the Square Queue Game contracts, not on the website?
Are there any cases when the automatic refund system does not work?
If the random data source of Provable.xyz arrives(Even when it did n’t arrive) with a delay of 15 blocks or more than 5 minutes. After that time or blocks, it will be automatically refunded when a play transaction occurs and is receiving the Provable.xyz CallBack. It will be automatically refunded even if the authenticity of the random data source is not proved. All are detailed in the Square Queue smart-contracts CODE, so please check the comments of the CODE.
I won the game, but the prize is the same as an Ethereum I sent, or almost 1% is deducted.
In the Square Queue smart-contracts source code, there is code that performs the following authenticity proof.
I want to know the list of errors
- "This function can only create Tx by the owner of the contract."
- You tried to create a 'Tx' that can only be created by the owner of 'Contract'. For security and safety, this feature is limited.
- "There is not enough gas to play the game."
- There is no minimum gas to play the game. Please increase the gas a little.
- "Only 6 case games are available."
- _playModulo must be 6. (It will change in the future.)
- "Ehter amount must be within the game playable range."
- There are minimum and maximum game participation fees. Play the game within range. These values can be viewed by calling the values in real-time from contract-> read the contract in a block explorer like etherscan.
- "The numbers chosen by the player must be within the gameable range."
- You must choose a number from 1-62. See 'How do I create Tx directly on the Square Queue Game contracts, not on the website?'.
- "ECDSA signature is not valid.” / "It can be executed after all automatic refunds have been processed." /"There is already a user who played the game."
- This error was created to protect the player, see 'Are there any cases when the automatic refund system does not work?'.
- "The probability does not exist in the range."
- This is when the player's winning amount is not within the proper range. This error cannot be raised.
- "At this time, it is not possible to play out of the range maximum ether profits of this contract."
- This error occurs when the contract's funds cannot guarantee the players' winnings. This error will be hard to happen if the contract's funds are sufficient due to the ICO.
- "The contract needs to replenish the fund because it is scarce."
- The owner of SquareQueue can increase the trophy weight. Of course, can't lower it. Our best wishes go with you.
- "There is a game in progress."
- No one (even the owner of SquareQueue) can force the game off.
- "Must comply with the provable cbAddress."
- The random data source callBack is only allowed with the authenticated address of Provable.xyz
- "There is not enough funds to play your game on SquareQueue Contract."
- The funds of the SquareQueue Contract are not enough to play the game. This error will be hard to happen if the contract's funds are sufficient due to the ICO.
- "Cannot assign a player to the database."
- queryID is the unique key&primary key of the user DB. If the queryID is duplicated, this error is generated. However, the probability of duplicate queryIDs converges to zero. But once it happens, it's a very serious problem, so it's programmed for prevention.
- "The player does not exist in the database or is already closed."
- If you specify a low gas price to generate a transaction, and then again, a high gas price to create a duplicate or multiple transactions, all of your transactions will be stopped until the first generated transaction is mined. And when your transaction is mined after a very long time (several tens of minutes or hours or days), all your duplicate data is put into the Square Queue at once. Square Queue smart contract reverts all your transactions by not allowing such circumstances.
I want to check my queryID. What should I do?
QueryID is displayed in your play transaction Event log.
I want to check my DB. What should I do?
You can view your gameplay information extensively through the event log of 'play transaction' and 'provable.xyz result transaction'. For simplicity, Here’s a straightforward way to get a handle on your important values. you can also read through queryID.
I want to know how the automatic refund system works.
The source code and code comments are detailed. There are powerful features to protect players' funds. Let me give you an easy example.
provablelimitTime = 5 minutes;
The mathematical content of the white paper is difficult. Can you explain it easily?
First of all thank you for reading the Square Queue White Papaer.
Gas prices seem to be a bit high.
We have not yet done gas optimization work. After the ICO, smart-contracts that have been optimized for game will be updated.
Where can I find Token's information?
On June 16, 2020, a new token information update was requested at https://www.coinmarketcap.com/ Thank you for your patience.